Joining is easy!
Call our Member Services Coordinator to request an application.
TTY/TDD: Dial 711 and give the Ladies First number- 1-800-508-2222
Then all you need to do is:
- Complete, sign and return the forms (application and consent statement).
- Receive your Ladies First Membership card and Provider Report in the mail and call your doctor or nurse to make an appointment, OR call our Member Services Coordinator if you need help finding a doctor.
- Bring your Ladies First Membership card and Provider Report to your Ladies First health screening visit. If you need a ride to your appointment, contact our Member Services Coordinator at least two days before your appointment so she can help you arrange a ride. Ladies First can pay for the ride.
- Receive your test results and work with your doctor, nurse, or the Ladies First Lifestyle Program Coordinator to set health related goals and get connected to resources and programs to support your health.
- Re-enroll each year and get screened again.